Before I started my multi-million dollar, real estate investing syndication business a half decade ago, I was part of corporate America. In fact, I was the number #2 sales person for Research in Motion. I developed and oversaw strategic alliances with some of the top consulting firms in the world including Accenture, Booz Allen Hamilton, Deloitte Consulting and EDS.
Now, I am very grateful to RIM for giving me the amazing opportunity to work under two of the world’s most prominent self-made technology billionaire CEOs. However, I grew tired of wearing the “suit.” I didn’t want to continue spending 60 to 80 hours a week working. I wanted the ability to start a business that would meet the following 19 criteria.
19 Reasons to Start a Real Estate Investing Syndication Business Now
1. Spend just a few hours a day or week at work. With just 10 hours of effort into his first deal, my client, Robert Beagle closed his first real estate syndication deal and made over $61,000 in profits as a syndicator!
2. Be your own boss. This means you’re working to make yourself rich – not someone else.
3. Wake up when you want to. Remember, you are your own boss. No one can tell you (except maybe your spouse) that you can’t sleep until noon.
4. Not have to travel every week. I’ve transacted more than $14 million dollars in deals across 5 markets in North America without any airport hassles.
5. The ability to run almost everything from a laptop and phone. Within 5 weeks, my client Michelle Agar syndicated her first group of 5 investment properties in Edmonton, Alberta, earning her $269,000 in profits!
6. Earn an exponential income. When you syndicate your investing business, you generate a GREATER FREQUENCY of profit. Why? Because, syndicating your real estate investing business will enable you to systematize your business so deal making becomes a recurring cycle. This means you will have a repeatable business model that grows geometrically.
7. Dress how you want. Since real estate investing syndication allows you to work from your home office, you can work in your pajamas if you wanted to!
8. Live a virtually tax-deductible life. Having a real estate investment business will give you the greatest personal, business and real estate tax advantages.
9. Do what you want, whenever you want. Again, you are the boss!
10. Never be held down to a time schedule. You can work as hard as you want for as long or as little as you want.
11. No need to write up an extensive business plan. Thanks to real estate investing syndication, Tom Cooke and Claudette Diaz now have $330,000 in private money at their disposal. They generated $19,026 in profits from the first deal they completed within their first 27 days of becoming syndicators. They have built a buyer’s list of over 500 investors, and set up a syndication business in another city they’ve never visited before!
12. Have an abundance of customers wherever your business goes. For example, if you joined my real estate investing syndication network, you’d connect with a pre-existing network of more investors in 7 countries on 5 continents who want to help investors like you joint venture on investing deals on an ongoing basis.
13. Your business won’t be tied to economic cycles. Many real estate investors are now saying that the real estate investing market is dead. Why? Because they can’t find deals. They aren’t attracting buyers. They can’t get their hands on enough available cash to fund deals. Banks are not loaning money to them. However, if you change your business model to one of real estate syndication, then you’ll get direct access to all the cash you’ll need. You’ll attract buyers and close more deals – no matter the economy.
14. Produce MORE WEALTH in a short period of time. Remember, my business syndicated over 3 million dollars in profits in just 93 days.
15. Get personally involved with little risk. When you syndicate your business, you become a major player in the market without risking any of your own capital. You, as the real estate syndicator, put the deal together and receive a significant share of the profits (between 20% and 50%) without having to invest your own money. This allows you to concentrate on multiple deals at one time.
16. Get started without any previous industry experience. My client portfolio includes teenage college students, a retired track & field coach, accountants, medical doctors, attorneys, a professional opera singer, sales executives, marketing executives, engineers and regular hard-working moms and dads who came aboard with full-time jobs. Do you think they had previous experience syndicating real estate? No.
17. There is NO office politics. You don’t have to worry about anyone else, but you!
18. Have more family time. When you syndicate your business, you get more done in less time. And, you generate profits faster. This means you have more time and freedom to spend with your family, doing the things you absolutely love to do.
19. Ultimately, build a business that is focused on helping people while you rapidly build a 6-, 7- and 8-figure investment empire. We’ve proven that it can happen.
So, don’t you think that it’s time to start a real estate investing syndication business, and make money quickly during this “Perfect Real Estate Storm” of opportunity. hill house condo